Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
Responsible for preparing paint and painting truck chassis frames and components.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for preparation of truck cabs, frames and parts for painting using high pressure air gun
- Use of fork lift as needed to maneuver racks and carts containing parts in/out of paint booths
- Responsible for painting of various size parts, truck cab and frame
- Responsible for touch-up work after truck cab/frame have completed painting process
- Responsible for mudding, sanding, washing, and masking of cab/frame/components prior to paint application
- Responsible for mixing paint and carrying paint pot into painting area
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
- High School diploma or GED required
Training / Job Knowledge Requirements:
- Minimum three to five years experience painting auto, truck, heavy equipment or equivalent education and experience
- Must be organized with ability to prioritize multiple work assignments
- Must participate in annual RCRA hazardous waste training
- Must recognize the Quality Management System in place at CCC and participate in the processes and procedures
- The physical demands of the employee working in this position are considered light to medium
- Regularly required to sit or stand, bend, stoop, climb and reach
- May be subject to drug and alcohol testing
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Safety glasses, hearing protection and steel toed shoes required while in manufacturing areas
- Hand protection (gloves) required for certain tasks
- Respirator required when painting
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (On-site)