Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
The Director is accountable for liaising with stakeholders to lead, facilitate and support characterization, planning and execution of Epicor ERP based solutions to enable the projects process in an ERP transformation to Epicor.
This role will partner with Business Operations and Technical development teams to Architect Epicor ERP solutions that are effective, efficient, and fit for purpose by providing strong business capability focus and matching with ERP solutions both current and emerging. In addition, the role will interact with various teams to define and maintain the 3-year Technology Roadmap.
Effective partnership and teamwork with business partners, IT teams and strategic vendors is a key success factor.
Possess a strong, balanced mix of Business Process Domain Understanding and ERP Technology Capability within the process domain.
- Contribute to solution design and implementation of ERP project.
- Continually scan the environment in a proactive manner to gain perspective on industry trends, leading practices, and technology offerings to be equipped to bring to the attention of business engagement and business stakeholders
- Have a strategic mindset with the capability of establishing a comprehensive yet pragmatic vision based on a strong base of analysis
- Strong communication skills to effectively articulate ERP vision coupled with influencing and leadership skills in order to lead people to achieve it
- Be the Platform owner for technologies that fall under the ERP banner
- Build and Maintain Projects solution architecture documentation that includes Business Capability Maps, Business Process Flows, solution architecture, core concepts and key decisions
- Analyze the impact of key decisions on overall modules implemented
- Develop deep and broad business capability and domain knowledge to enable effective business analysis and requirements planning and enhance IT’s business acumen
- Review business requirements to ensure sufficient detail and clarity, collaborating with business partners to ensure that these are captured correctly with clear and complete understanding of process and people implications, as well as technology
- Ensure effective consultation with the various business partners (internal & external) in exploring and applying innovative “outside-in” solution ideas to address business opportunities and challenges
- Lead conference room pilots or proof of concept sessions for potential solutions to elicit requirements with a strong focus on business capability maturity to drive prioritization discussions
- Build and maintain effective relationships with a variety of stakeholders that include Business Process Owners, Business Engagement BA’s, Business Engagement Domain Architects, peer ERP Solution Architects. IT build and run resources (internal and external)
- Develop and maintain effective, “trusted advisor” relationships with stakeholders – including senior leaders – in order to provide credible insight and advice about leveraging technology for business effectiveness and competitiveness
- Work with business partners to understand their business capabilities and needs, develop options and recommendations through close collaboration with development teams.
- Interact effectively with delivery teams to ensure business requirements are understood and properly assessed to drive feasibility and play back outcomes to business partners
- 10+ years of relevant experience & minimum BS degree in Computer Science or related fields, or equivalent experience OR 8+ years of relevant experience, with a MS degree in a related field
- Experience related to business capability mapping, business process architecture and high-level solution design
- Experience related to Epicor ERP
- Ability to work across different US time zones and a diverse team
- Experience and knowledge of end-to-end IT software development lifecycle from idea conception through planning, requirements, design, development, testing, deployment, support, and transition into operations teams
- Ability to analyze complex business problems and evaluate solutions
- Ability to communicate technical solutions to business partners in a meaningful way
- Ability to oversee projects, manage resources and influence outcomes beyond line management structures
- Strong analytical, communication, time-management, facilitation, presentation, influencing and project/portfolio management skills
- Ability to conduct comprehensive cost/benefit, fit gap and pro/con analysis
- Demonstrated experience in building effective “trusted advisor” relationships with business partners and IT colleagues using negotiation, mediation and influencing skills
- Demonstrated discipline, analytical skills, problem-solving abilities, and attention to detail
- Independent, self-motivated, self-managing, proactive and responsive with a bias for action and results
- High level of personal integrity consistent with Company’s core values
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (Remote)