We are looking for an ERP business systems analyst to join our Information Systems team at Battle Motors, Inc. to lead our Epicor process deployments, enhancements, and interfacing with all other critical business systems. This is a technical role where you will help to enhance our current platform both natively and through integrations throughout our infrastructure to meet the needs of our growing engineering company. The selected candidate must be well versed with how all enhancements have cross-functional impacts, both natively within the ERP platform and throughout interconnected critical systems. Thus, a focus on and experience with processes for thoroughly planned deployments with proper validation, documentation, and validation is critical.
- Collaborate with business partners to assess legacy processes, data and system capabilities to help drive alignment to and adoption of new ERP standards.
- Partner with business leaders on options to solve business process gaps including business requirements and solution options.
- Design efficient technical workflows that match business process with capabilities of the ERP and other systems.
- Lead the functional design process for complex solutions.
- Configure business applications based on business requirements and functional design documents.
- Partner with peers in the implementation and maintenance of cross functional solutions.
- Develop and execute plans for testing and training of the new system.
- Maintain system documentation and user training material.
- Partner with support team members to effectively deliver product changes and provide escalated support assistance as required.
- BS in a MIS or related degree program with relevant business experience – preferably in a heavy manufacturing environment.
- 5+ years working as a business analyst with established ERPs, with an emphasis on cloud-based services.
- 1-3 years experience with Epicor ERP
- 1+ years experience with Epicor Kinetic is a plus
- Must have strong analytical skills and ability to think strategically.
- Comfortability working closely with a cross-functional business units and key stakeholders at every level of the organization.
- Excellent management and organization skills to be able to manage multiple deadlines and projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated proficiency working with developers to integrate software with third party applications.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience using SQL is a plus.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (On-site)