The HubSpot Manager is a 20 hour per week 6 month Contract position.
Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems
Support the management of the HubSpot platform to promote efficiencies across marketing, sales, service and warranty systems while building processes to meet our business goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the management of the HubSpot platform across the organization
- Provides support and recommendations through multi-platform integrations and development of new systems
- Manage the user portal, including updating and deactivating users and setting permissions
- Import, export, scrub and reconcile system data
- Develop HubSpot workflow design, development and implementation
- Develop and maintain custom reporting and dashboards for various areas of the organization
- Support platform training for internal employees
- Troubleshoot HubSpot-related inquiries from end-users
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required
- Must have strong knowledge of the HubSpot platform.
- Must be proficient in MS Office, including accurate data entry and spreadsheets.
- Must possess accurate keyboard skills.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks efficiently and accurately.
- Confidentiality a must.
- Strong organizational skills required.
Job Knowledge Requirements:
- Following established procedures, must have ability to prioritize several simultaneous projects.
- Must be able to work with people in all levels of the organization.
- Must keep current on new product development
- Recognize the Quality Management System in place at Battle Motors and participate in the processes and procedures of the QMS.
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (Remote)