Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
Onsite: Must be onsite 5 days a week
- Oversee staff supporting servers, network, help desk, and IT inventory.
- Acts as tier 2/3 support for more advanced tickets.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to direct reports.
- Determine process updates and improvements.
- Collaborate with the team to update software and hardware within our company infrastructure.
- Collaborate with the Director of IT to create and update policies and procedures.
- Oversee the development of training materials and documentation to enhance internal systems.
- Analyze call flows, team schedules, and support ticket trends to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Identify and address internal and external support trends proactively.
- 3+ years of IT management/lead experience within IT - Strong knowledge of Cisco and preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Hands-on leader that is willing to get involved in the technologies being supported.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a strong team player.
- Demonstrated knowledge of customer service principles.
- Exceptional problem-solving abilities.
- Knowledge of project development, including process mapping, budgeting, and timeline creation.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills to collaborate with team members, partners, and vendors.
- Understanding of business processes and business process management.
- Local travel to supporting warehouses when necessary.
- Windows 10 & 11, Windows Server 2016 & 2022
- VMWare vSphere/vCenter
- Cisco/Aruba Routing & Switching
- Cisco Meraki Wireless
- Microsoft O365 & Azure
- ConnectWise Manage & Automate
- IT Glue
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States