Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
The Master Scheduler will coordinate schedules, inventories, and manage MRP to ensure efficient and effective operation of our production lines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Update, release and distribute combined master schedule
- Add/update shipping date to align with the master schedule in ERP system.
- Load ERP system with top level and major assemblies/weldments work orders
- Calculate MRP when needed.
- Issue make/purchase reports
- Determine when trucks/chassis may be placed in production schedule
- Create jobs for trucks/parts in ERP.
- Plan and schedule Final Assembly, including releasing Work Orders and assist in kitting materials.
- Ensure the master schedule aligns with engineering changes/new parts.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for and liaison with materials and manufacturing departments.
- Collaborates with these departments to establish schedules and plans that allocate available resources to best serve client or customer needs.
- Regularly compares current and anticipated orders with available inventory; uses judgment to anticipate demand for and to acquire additional supplies as needed.
- Integrates sales orders with master schedule; coordinates availability of raw materials, supplies, equipment, and staff as needed to meet delivery dates.
- Lead Sales, Inventory, and Operations Planning (SI&OP) meetings to forecast with sales, production, logistics, procurement and customer service departments.
- Create and maintain key performance indicators.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required.
- At least five years of related experience required.
- Professional certification by the American Production and Inventory Control Society (APICS) preferred
Training and Job knowledge Requirements
- Three to five years of experience supporting manufacturing operations.
- Expert knowledge with production planning systems, Epicor preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of the business, vehicle BOM structures, and supply chain.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Following established procedures, must have ability to prioritize daily work assignments.
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (On-Site)