Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
Material Handler is responsible for various duties involving shipping, receiving, properly inventorying and transporting parts/material throughout plant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for using fork lift to unload trucks at shipping/receiving dock or in yard
- Picks parts and delivers/stages items in correct department
- Operates fork lift in yard which exposes worker to weather and cold/hot temperatures
- Frequently climbs on/off fork lift from various surfaces (i.e. concrete, gravel, dirt, uneven ground)
- Utilizes the ERP system and Office programs to look up parts/locations and enter shipments/receipts
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
- High School diploma or GED required
Training / Job Knowledge Requirements:
- Minimum of two years experience operating lift truck in manufacturing environment or equivalent education and experience
- Must be organized with the ability to follow established procedures and prioritize multiple work assignments
- Must be computer literate with experience using basic programs
- Qualified lift truck operator; willing and able to be licensed onsite
- Must recognize the Quality Management System and participate in the processes and procedures
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (On-site)