Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
- Troubleshoot all mechanical and electrical equipment for paint line
- Schedule and maintain all necessary repairs and preventive maintenance checks for paint equipment
- Keep equipment clean and dust free
- Apply 5 “S” Standards to paint line equipment
- Install and maintain a wide variety of complicated electrical, electronic transmission testing and Control equipment
- Diagnose and solve any type of electrical or electronic issues with switchboards, test boards, motors, starters, switches, circuits and controls
- Install conduit and wiring, piping for pneumatic or hydraulic systems
- Build from wiring diagrams and sketches, large single phase and 3- phase equipment
- Diagnose and repair breakdowns to electrical, pneumatic, or hydraulic equipment in the Paint Dept
- Keep up with existing changes in National Electrical code
- Operate a variety of power tools including grinders, drill presses, saws-all
- Responsible for rigging and moving machinery and accurate installation
- Assure all equipment is properly lubricated and maintained
- Troubleshoot and diagnose repairs on all paint line equipment
- Assist Maintenance Technicians in other groups as required
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience with precision measuring instruments such as micrometer, dial indicators, Veneer
- Working knowledge of calipers and depth gauges
- Capable of lifting in excess of 50 lbs
- Ability to climb over equipment, under conveyors, molds, and material handling systems
- Must pass medical evaluation for respirator use
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (Remote)