* Work hours should reflect hours of production operations*
Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
This role is very critical to our extreme growth. The ideal candidate will be very organized, familiar with the automotive and/or truck industry. Will need to understand the intricacies of a fast-paced environment, have a strong desire for growth within a company and be a great communicator. This position is the perfect fit for someone with a high level of initiative & follow-through, who is extremely detail oriented.
- Log and report Quality issues per build station and End of Assembly line.
- Feedback to the appropriate line.
- Document all jobs and parts pending in offline/Red tag.
- Document and log production shorts.
- Document trucks shipped and costs.
- Finished Goods issue list and status.
- BEV End of Assembly line Dyno status (count).
- Prepare Ready to Ship list.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Experience in project management in automotive/heavy truck industry highly preferred.
- Expert level Microsoft office expertise, specifically in Excel.
- Minimum high school diploma.
Preferred experience and skills
- Ability to effectively work as part of a team.
- Organizational skills and the ability to manage several different tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate across the organization and lead presentations.
- Working knowledge of Epicor ERP and experience processing Sales Orders, ticket numbers, job numbers and sales order numbers.
- Understand Shipping, Inventory control, parts management and parts movement throughout the plant.
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (On-site)