- Perform inspection on production units as they are finished in production.
- Guide team to cover all production quality inspection demands.
- Collaborate with other departments to facilitate material timing and escalation.
- Facilitate problem solving activities, including root cause analysis exercises.
- Identify systematic issues inside the production process and facilitate solutions and process improvements accordingly.
- Retrieve Engineering drawings for review and use.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned
Qualifications / Requirements
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Task prioritization, able to handle various responsibilities at once.
- Willingness to function as part of team but also be a self-motivated person.
- Analytical minded, able to present your recommendations to the team and/or management.
- Comfortable using various computer programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Two years manufacturing experience.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (On-site)