Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
- Blast truck frames and parts in preparation for paint.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for using high pressure air gun to clean truck frames/parts.
- Requires handling of various size parts and pushing/pulling parts on carts in/out of blast booth.
- Uses forklift as needed to maneuver racks and carts containing parts.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed, or assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Minimum two years experience in shot blast operation.
- Must be organized.
Job Knowledge Requirements:
- Following established procedures, must have ability to prioritize multiple work assignments.
- General mechanical knowledge required.
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States