Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
- Assist in the month-end close process, including updating monthly journal entries for approval and processing.
- Accurately prepare and disseminate customer invoices.
- Assist with product & customer set-up to ensure accurate revenue recognition.
- Follow up with customers on past due balances and propose action to resolve or escalate internally as appropriate.
- Partner with billing and logistics teams to respond to & resolve customer inquiries.
- Perform daily cash application.
- Perform bank reconciliations at month-end as well as checking daily to ensure all deposits have been posted.
- Maintain weekly reporting on open receivables and current months collections.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of related education and experience
- 1-3+ years of relevant work experience
- Intermediate MS Excel
- Epicor experience is a plus.
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
New Philadelphia, Ohio, United States (On-site)