Battle Motors prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions for the heavy-duty work truck industry. With the evolution of our new EV (Electric Vehicle) technology, we are growing faster than ever.
At Battle Motors, we believe the most fulfilling place to work is where extraordinary people collaborate to solve difficult problems.
- Evaluate daily cash position including, downloading daily bank reports, initiating wires and ACH transfers.
- Reconcile daily cash activity to facilitate month-end journal entries.
- Complete documentation required to open or close bank or other related accounts as directed by management.
- Assist with maintaining the cash forecast.
- Maintain various spreadsheets.
- Record month-end journal entries for cash transactions, including deposits and expenditures.
- Manage documentation for all financing and capital market activities.
- Monitor outstanding checks for stale date and escheatment requirements.
- Provide copies and reports for deposit returns, stop payments, and stop payment inquiries.
- Manage and assist with the procurement of standby letters of credit and surety bonds.
- Maintain an efficient record retention system.
- Assist with projects as needed.
- Update check log, and scan checks to the appropriate lockbox.
- Verify charges for interest, letters of credit, and other service charges.
- Ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Make and assume other duties and responsibilities required or assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of experience
- Epicor experience is a plus.
- Intermediate MS Excel
This position will adhere to the Battle Motors Environmental Health and Safety Program by following all safety rules, procedures, practices, training, and safe use of equipment; this includes use of personal protective equipment (PPE) as required. This individual will work in a way that stresses the importance of preventing injury, accidents, or illnesses to themselves or co-workers by correcting or reporting unsafe situations, incidents, or occurrences to their Supervisor immediately.
Battle Motors is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Remote - New Philadelphia, Ohio